Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara

4 posters

Go down

Kara Empty Kara

Post  devo29 Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:53 am

Poor show from the 1st team this sunday, very dissapointg indeed, if u sign up for a raid please make sure u r there as some pple make a special effort to turn up n they dont deserve to be let down.

If this continues then we will be forced to go back to 1 kara team, and ple will only have them selfs to blame,

Those of you who did show up Thank you very much for your time and effort you made.........
devo29
devo29

Back to top Go down

Kara Empty Re: Kara

Post  Vizitato Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:38 pm

i hope something like this will never happen again'.... dale is right.. some people make huge effort to be there at that time... as i said.. i hope this won't happen again..

Vizitato

Back to top Go down

Post  Choklates Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:07 am

Agreed, some people have made extra efforts in trying to be on time in order to attend the raid on that particular date. At least try to consider the position that the rest of raid were put in as a result of your absence.

Raiding requires not only the right skills and gear, but the right attitude and punctuality as well.
Choklates
Choklates

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoompf Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:15 am

Guys i am so sorry bout yesterdey..You know what kind of raider i am and you know that i wont miss any raid unless there are some big problems..Yesterday i was really sick.I am sick like 3 days but yesterday i was like chained in bed..Though i made my sister wrote something bout my absence in gruul topic..But i see its deleted now.I am sorry but i was really sick and i tried to warn you bout this..Hope i wont get sick again

I got ur message m8, ty, ur a exception so dont worry, i deleted the post when i deleted the gruul raid time, so Dont worry / Bitemebiteu
Stoompf
Stoompf
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Waerloga Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:38 am

No worries Stoom, we got the message. Get well soon!

/hug
Waerloga
Waerloga

Back to top Go down

Post  Vizitato Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:29 am

big hug from the naked cow lol! lol!

Vizitato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content